Friday, November 7, 2008

Forgive Me Ch.1

Well yeah first story post. Enjoy, comment, B.T.W, this is chapter 1.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All I could hear was a knife plunging into flesh and tearing it apart. Blood curdling screams filled the halls. I cling now to my boyfriend, Aaron, in a corner with some of our friends with us. The lights are off and we’re inside the school corridors, we’re looked out of the classrooms with the teachers dead inside. Blood began to seep under the door we sat in. We decided not to move or the killer might see us.
Mr. Welsman, our home room teacher thought a in school sleep over might be fun. Then himself and the other teachers left us in the halls they looked the doors and we’re shot by what we heard. Right after that Jacob turned on the radio to see what was going on and heard that a cold blooded killer had escaped from jail. Then he ran off as soon as the power was cut to find Carina he found her and the edge of a shadow figures blade.
A body fell to the floor, Sasha let out a slight shriek. It sounded close. Sasha kept his tight grip on Liam he lets out a gasp, I’m not sure if it’s from Sasha or the killer it’s hard to tell. Aaron hold me closer to him.
A shadowy figure passes us, I think this is the end A close my eyes and bring myself against his chest and wait for my death blow.
The figure’s footsteps go now the stairs not to far from us. When we’re all sure it’s gone we all let out a sigh of relief.
"Are you okay?" Aaron asks me, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.
" I-I’m fine, a l-little shaken, b-but I’ll be okay. W-what about you S-sasha, Liam?" Dammit it’s cold in this blasted building. Not to mention there’s a bloody killer here.
"I’m okay, you Liam.?" Sasha turned to face him, he looked as if he was ready to run off and attempt to kill the killer.
"I promised to protect you until the day I die Sasha." Liam got himself into a stance as it appeared, Sasha still head on his chest and arms around him. They looked like a crappy romance novel to me and it looked like Aaron thought the same thing.
Before Sasha could protest he had run on leaving her to her self in the dark. Yup, a crappy novel. Aaron gently lifted me off his lap and stood up. I looked up at him with pleading eyes, wishing he wouldn’t go die along with Liam. He smiled at me and ran off after Liam. I let out a sigh of relief, close my eyes and rest my head against the wall.
Melissa came over to me while I was resting, grabbed my shoulders and shook me yelling something at me while trying to stay quite so we wouldn’t be heard. I didn’t pay much attention it was rather un-interesting. Finally I got annoyed and sat up and opened my eyes blinking.
"Hun? Sorry I-uh m-missed that. C-could you repeat that please?" I gave her a weak smile. She didn’t seem to happy at this response.
"You... what?! You never heard me? Oh, well as I was saying you do realize Aaron just ran off to watch Liam die then die himself!" Melissa was now really annoyed at me.
"No, he didn’t." I looked over towards the corridor next to the stairs. Liam must’ve gone a while after the killer. Aaron was dragging what appeared to be Lee’s corpse. Sasha let out a sharp gasp as Aaron let him go in front of us all. Then he resumed his original position with myself in him arms.
"No... Liam! "Sasha flung her arms on his shoulders and shook him. "Wake up! Wake up!"
I looked over him, he had something hard hit him above the left eye. I continued lower he had three scratch marks across his neck as if he was held up by it as if he had struggled a lot. Slash marks cover his arms luckily they weren’t too deep his struggling turned out to be dodging.
"Aaron? Is he okay? What happened? Why didn’t you save him?!" Sasha jumped on him well us she had pushed me mostly out of the way my lower body was stuck. I grabbed up under her arms and threw her off him almost hitting Melissa with her.
"I did." He brought me back to him I nuzzled in closer to him. "He’s out cold, I managed to stun the killer long enough to lock him in a closet and bring Liam back here. He was almost killed. Also before you ask I didn’t kill the killer, either. Liam’s heath was too risky if he got up and I got injured."
Melissa was now comforting Sasha as he said that. Sasha smiled and brought Liam’s head on her lap.
There was a grunting noise everyone looked at Liam. He looked only at Sasha while slowly opening his eyes, shuddering and closing them again.
"Ugh.... no more.... everywhere..... death.... stop the torture!" He sat up straight in shock gasping for breath. Sasha began to stroke his hair as he slowly lid back down and fell to sleep once again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah I hope you all like it comment please! Or the killer will get you! -smirks-

3 comments:

Nathaniel said...

That was good. I don't really know what else to say here. There was some word mix up, and it seemed low on description, but over all, well done.

Cocoa™ said...

Yeah, I noticed that after too, and the plot will be explained further into it. I make stuff up as I go from a tiny little ember that I try desperatly to keep alive.

This ember was lost under a couch for a while. Still alive, but lost.

Coady said...

Um yeah. Wasnt bad, but im pretty sure countless amounts of stories were made up on this subject while we were in jrs... Still, not a bad read. *thumbs up*