Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hello citizens of Blogspot.

Well, here's my 'fabbity fab' life. Not in detail I have a slight paranoia (afraid of being alone in the world) and mental insanity. Also, yes I did get a few of the ideas for my blog from the Georgia Nicolson series, Louise is a genius. I mean really a stuffed olive. I'm hoping to get #4 soon and it case you all don't know it 'tis..... 'dancing in my nuddy-pants'. I havn't got much to say right now but I'll make a post whenever I can, a.k.a, when I have time to myself, Doritos and the computer. I might post short stories up here I'm not sure I got bored and it seemed fun. Or I could go on nothing rants.... my fingers would get tired though and eventually I'd have to save and continue later...
What now. I think I make it "pretty" here.
How?

No comments: